Women's Patera Parka - Clearance
Final sale - more info
Please Note: To insure this product is delivered safely, an additional shipping cost will be charged.
Designed for city winters, the Patera is elegant, sophisticated and technically advanced. Lofty, light 750 fill power European goose down and Coreloft synthetic insulation combine for warmth and comfort. A supple P75d GORE-TEX fabric with 2L technology outer shell provides complete protection from wind, snow and rain. A low profile insulated hood provides warmth and full coverage protection. An internal draft collar helps seal in heat, shaped cuffs cover the hands, and wrist gaskets add extra protection against cold.
IN THE RIGHT PLACE
Using Down Contour Construction and Down Composite Mapping technologies, Arc'teryx designers place specific insulations where they provide the greatest benefit. 750 fill power European Goose down lines the core and sleeves where loft is most needed. Because it retains warmth when wet, Coreloft synthetic insulation is used at the hem, collar, sleeves and under the arms, all areas prone to contact with moisture. The strategic placement of this insulation also reduces bulk, giving the Patera a streamlined look that belies its exceptional warmth.
ELEGANCE, SUBSTANCE, AND STYLE
Features and fabric show the intention behind the Patera. With urban environments in mind, the Arc'teryx design team chose a GORE-TEX fabric that has a subtle textured surface that provides a soft natural feel and modern look without sacrificing weather protection. Discreet hand pockets keep small items accessible, and an internal security pocket safely holds a smartphone, wallet or passport. Freedom of movement is built in with gussets under the arm and articulation in the sleeves, and the women’s specific design puts a focus on optimal performance, comfort and fit.
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Smooth inner face-fabric allows for easy layering
- Reduced bulk under the arms and in the side panels
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Patent-pending Down Contour Construction and Down Composite Mapping technologies maximize insulation benefits
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Insulated hood
- Laminated brim
- Tall collar
- Integrated fitted collar panel for added warmth and comfort
- Chin guard
- Full separating two-way front zip
- Wind flap with snap closures
- Internal stretch-knit cuffs
- Drop back hem
- Internal passport/boarding pass pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Weight: 985 g / 2 lb 2.7 oz
- Fit: Regular Fit, Knee Length
- Center back length: 93.5 cm / 36.75 in
- P75d GORE-TEX Fabric with 2L technology - A distinctively textured surface and soft, cottony hand make this durable polyester face one of our most inviting and wearable textiles. Treated with DWR (Durable Water Repellant).
- Coreloft 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- 750 fill European goose down
Arc'teryx Women's Jackets and Tops Sizing
Size: XS | 0-2 S | 4-6 M | 8-10 L | 12-14 XL | 16-18 Chest (in): 33 35 37 40 44 Waist (in): 25 27 29 32 36 Hip (in): 36 38 40 43 47 Sleeve length (in): 29.5 30.5 31.5 32.5 33.5 How to Find Your Measurements Sleeve: With your arms in a slightly bent position, measure from the center of the back of your neck, along the length of your arm, to the wrist. Chest/Bust: Measure around your chest/bust, holding the measuring tape under your armpit. Waist: Measure around your hips at the narrowest part. Hip: Measure around your hips at the widest part. Crotch to Ankle: From a standing position, measure from your crotch to your ankle.
Arc'teryx Women's Jackets and Tops Sizing
|Size:||XS | 0-2||S | 4-6||M | 8-10||L | 12-14||XL | 16-18|
|Sleeve length (in):||29.5||30.5||31.5||32.5||33.5|
|How to Find Your Measurements|
|Sleeve: With your arms in a slightly bent position, measure from the center of the back of your neck, along the length of your arm, to the wrist.|
|Chest/Bust: Measure around your chest/bust, holding the measuring tape under your armpit.|
|Waist: Measure around your hips at the narrowest part.|
|Hip: Measure around your hips at the widest part.|
|Crotch to Ankle: From a standing position, measure from your crotch to your ankle.|